- For this burrito you can use Shrimp 1/2 lb, ax calluses or crab meat
- Olive oil
- 1 oz Chopped garlic
- 1 tbs Chopped onion
- 1/2 cup Chopped tomato
- 1/2 cup Chopped Anaheim pepper or green pepper
- 1/4 cup Chopped coriander
- 1/4 cup Fresh avocado 1/4 of a piece, cut into slices
- 3 tortillas , if you don't have any you can use pita bread
- Extra If you are a cheese lover, try adding some gouda cheese.
For the filling stew.
First step in a frypan add the olive oil then garlic and onions, stir until the onion gets brown and add the green peppers wait for four minutes until the pepper spreads his flavor and add the shrimp stir for five minutes and add the chopped tomato, cover it up until the tomato falls apart, and put it on low heat, at the end add the chopped coriander it will add a lot of flavor to our stew.
Second step, Do the burrito.
Heat the tortillas and add cheese, leave it in the frypan until the cheese falls apart and fill it with our stew, don't forget the avocado slices and add two or three of them,to finish roll it up .
Do the same with the other tortillas or pita bread.