La Paz was once known as “The best kept secret of the Sea of Cortez”, fortunately the secret is out for a lucky few that have had the privilege of living memorable experiences in this amazing city.
This capital city is been sought after in the past years, for Destination Weddings and Honeymoons, not only for the high-end hotels and wedding services or the incredible sunsets that frame the perfect photo, but for the wide variety of activities and adventures you can entertain your guests with during the wedding weekend.
Some of the things you can do are:
- Swim with the biggest fish of the world, the Whale Shark
- Snorkel or Scuba Dive with friendly Sea Lions
- Yacht your way through Espiritu Santo Island, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- SUP or Kayak through mangroves on the bay
- Visit Mexico`s most beautiful beach: Balandra
- Enjoy fine dining and local cuisine
- Walk the Malecon and see all the sculptures
- Visit the historic center and go the museums
La Paz is also a fantastic Day Trip option if your wedding is in Los Cabos, as is a 1,5 hr drive on a four lane super highway.
If you`re looking for adventure, originality, nature and a perfect wedding, La Paz has it all.